3. Diploma in Cyber Law
4. Diploma in Digital Evidence Examiner
A law graduate from Government Law College, Mumbai, with over 24 years of experience in legal profession.
1. Founder/Partner: Indian Cyber Lawyers.
2. Founder: Indian Cyber Institute.
3. Director: Cognizance Education Pvt Ltd.
Institute that specializes in Cyber Education and Training.
4. Legal: Associate at Bafna Law Associates.
5. Member-Advisory Board, 'Global Cyber Security Forum' (Hyderabad).
Conducts awareness programs on Cyber Law and Cyber Crimes in various colleges/universities/institutes at Mumbai.
Has been giving talks to school children and their parents on dangers that lurks in cyber space and the preventions and precautions that needs to be adhered while surfing the Internet.
Conducted Training programs and was invited as a trainer/guest lecturer/ key note speaker at:
1. Security Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
2. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
3. University of Mumbai.
4. Senior IPS Officers, in a "Vertical Interaction Course".
5. Cyber Cell Officers of the Bihar Police, a program conducted by the Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD) - Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
6. Railway Officers at the Railway Staff College, Vadodara, Gujarat.
7. Members of SAARC Nations, an initiative by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
8. All India Service officers - Civil service and officers of Armed forces in Mid - Career Interaction course.
9. Regular speaker at the Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology, (IDRBT), Hyderabad, established by Reserve Bank of India.(Since 2010 onwards till date). Trained CIO's, CISO's, CTO's, CRO's, GM's, DGM's and Senior Management Officers of Banks.
10. Nanded Police, Maharashtra, for training their officers above the rank of DySP. (2017)
11. Bombay Industries Association - cyber security being relevant to e-wallets and credit/debit cards and online transactions. (2017)
12. Cyber Police Station, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai - applicability of legal provisions as prescribed under the IT Act. (2017)
13. Panelist at HackTech Conference 2017 (International IT Security - Conference) for discussion and debate on Online Payment is Safe in India and who's responsible for Gov Web Portals Security.
14. Trained approx 120 Officers of Mumbai Police (attached to 20 Police Stations in Central Region) in 'Cyber Crime Investigation and Prevention Workshop' held in December (2017).
1. 'LAW of CYBER SPACE' which deals with the Information Technology Act of India (Indian perspective).
2. As a mentor, he has provided guidance to authors while compiling books titled:
a] Ethical Hacking.
b] Electronic Crime Scene Management - First Responder.
c] Digital Evidence Examiner.
Professional experience in legal field:
Civil and Criminal Litigation:
He has been representing his clients in various Metropolitan Magistrates Courts and Family Courts in Mumbai and has filed cases under Information Technology Act, Adjudicating Officer under IT Act, Negotiable Instrument Act, Domestic Violence Act, IPC crimes, Hindu Marriage Act, crimes governed by Special Acts etc.
Drafting Leave and License Agreements, MOU's, Agreements, Contracts, Affidavits, Public Notice, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Indemnity Bonds, Service Agreements, Surety Bonds, Labour Contracts, Plaints, IPR Agreements etc.
Services for: On-Line trading, E-Commerce sites, Portals, Websites, E-Payment Gateways
1. Drafting of Privacy Policies, Users Policies, Terms and Conditions, Disclaimers, Vendor Agreements, IPR Policies, Cloud Policies, Cyber Audit Policies, Information Security Management Policies (Incidence Response SOP's), Surveillance Management Policies, Access Control Policies, Data Privacy Policies, Due Diligence Safeguards etc 2. The European Union's General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR (Data Privacy Regulation). 3. For drafting all of the above Polices and Agreements, necessary Acts/Laws/Statutes/Orders/Rules/Regulations/Directions/Ordinances/Provsions, both national and global legal provisions, are considered to provide ample and adequate cover to the clients.
Ms. Ekta Pandey is a law graduate from KC Law College, University of Mumbai. She is a registered Attorney with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa and is also registered with All India Bar Association. She excels in litigating in Civil and Criminal matters and has a strong foothold in matters relating to the Rent Act, Family and Testamentary proceedings. She is articulate and persuasive. Her evaluative and analytical skills help her resolve difficult and complex client issues. Her foremost aim is to do what is best in the interests of her Clients rather than just out maneuvering her Opponents. Having knowledge of several gambits of Civil Litigation she has worked with Prominent Law Firms and Companies appearing before various courts including Bombay High Court, Bombay City Civil Court, Family Courts and other Subordinate Courts and Tribunals on several occasions in Civil as well as Criminal matters. She works tirelessly and aims at getting the best results. She is currently perusing her Masters Degree in Law.
Rahul R. Kapur has completed his Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Champlain College, Vermont University, United States. He completed his LL.B from University of Mumbai in 2014. He is a registered Attorney with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa and is also registered with All India Bar Association. He is an industrious and extremely hard-working Attorney. He is well-known for his astute and sound representations before various authorities. He has wide knowledge of corporate laws and specializes in corporate and regulatory compliances including Incorporation of Companies and their ongoing compliance with rules and procedure of the Registrar of Companies and other regulatory bodies. He also holds a Diploma in Cyber Laws and Securities Laws and holds Masters in Business Law from University of Mumbai. Mr. Kapur is currently pursuing Solicitors Exams from the Bombay Incorporated Law Society, Mumbai.
Mr. Sunil Mankame is a law graduate with over 22 years of work experience. He is practicing in Civil, Criminal, Consumer courts He is empaneled Advocate for Mahindra & Mahindra Finance, Oriental Insurance co, United India Insurance, A. U. Small Banking, Reliance capital, Samsung India, Electronics Ltd, Mannapuram Finance, ICICI Bank Ltd.
Qualification - BLS LLB. Government Law College, Mumbai. Batch Of 2020.
1) Diploma in Entrepreneurship Administration And Business Laws from National University Of Juridical Science, Kolkata.
2) Diploma In Cyber Laws from Asian School Of Cyber Law.
3) Diploma In Forensic Science And Criminal Law From St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
4) Certificate Course In Cyber Crime Investigation.